This is the Windows app named multi-currency-import-excel-to-tally whose latest release can be downloaded as Vouchers-V10-Financial-Transactions-Advanced-with-Multi-Currency.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named multi-currency-import-excel-to-tally with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Recording multi-currency vouchers in Tally ERP can be a difficult task. These excel templates provided with udiMagic software, help you import vouchers with multi-currency in Tally ERP, quickly and easily. You need to specify the Currency, Forex Amount, Rate of Exchange for recording payment, receipt and other entries. You can also import Base-currency vouchers by keeping these columns blank viz. Currency, Forex Amount, ROE.
Forex and Base Currency
To import vouchers with Forex, specify the Currency, Forex Amount, ROE.
To import vouchers in Base currency, keep the "Currency, Forex Amount and ROE" columns blank.
Please note that this repository includes only the excel templates. You must download the udiMagic software separately from https://www.rtslink.com/downloads/ to import data from these templates into Tally ERP 9. The DEMO version of udiMagic is free to try for limited period.
- Multi-currency in Tally ERP
- Excel to Tally ERP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multi-currency-excel-to-tally/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.