This is the Windows app named MuPIF whose latest release can be downloaded as mupif-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuPIF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Multi-Physics Integration Framework (MuPIF) is an integration framework, that will facilitate the implementation of multi-physic and multi-level simulations, built from independently developed components. The principal role of the framework is to steer individual components (applications) and to provide high-level data-exchange services. Each application should implement an interface that allows to steer application and execute data requests. The design supports various coupling strategies, discretization techniques, and also the distributed applications.
The development of MuPIF is at present suppoted by the EU project Multiscale Modelling Platform: Smart design of nano-enabled products in green technologies, http://mmp-project.eu/, project number 604279.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mupif/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.