This is the Windows app named Musaheb whose latest release can be downloaded as CollocationAnalyser_22AUG.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Musaheb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
“Musaheb”, an Arabic collocation extraction tool that has been designed and implemented to overcome the limitations of existing collocation extraction tools. “Musaheb” is able to extract n-gram collocations up to 5-gram, in addition to extracting the collocates of the nodes (the word-types we are looking for its collocates) within a window size of zero to 15 words. Moreover, it provides eight collocation statistics to calculate the strength of the collocation, and permits the input of various constraints during node selection and collocate extraction. Based on the user preferences for the node, concordance and collocates selection, the tool saves all nodes and their associated collocates in an XML file; allowing easy conversion to different formats.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/musaheb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.