This is the Windows app named Muses Radio Player whose latest release can be downloaded as muses-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Muses Radio Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Muses Radio Player
Live MP3/OGG/AAC Flash Player for Icecast and Shoutcast. It has some interesting and necessary features like reconnect on network errors to make sure users never get silence and cache management to avoid memory memory consumption. Works with Flash 10.1 and newer.
- AAC, MP3 and OGG Support
- XML Skin Support (now with Metadata section)
- Reconnect on Fail
- Low Memory Consumption
- HTML Code Generator for your Website
- Multi Language
- Welcome Message
- Reads Metadata directly from OGG Streamings
- Metadata Loader for MP3 and AAC Streamings
- Configurable Buffering Time
- Optional Fallback Streaming
- Introduction Audio File Support
- Automatic Language Selection
- Dead Connection Detection
- Flash Mp3 audio re-synchronization
- Support for blind or print-impaired users reading software
- Easy to setup using our hosted version
- Compatible with Facebook wall
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.