This is the Windows app named MusicBox.NET whose latest release can be downloaded as mbdn_1765.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MusicBox.NET with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MusicBox.NET is an advanced music player for playing music formats including chiptunes. Based on bass, its features can be expanded by BASS add-ons. Made in Malaysia.
- Simple GUI
- Full Support For All Audio Formats
- Load / Save Playlist
- Plays Next / Previous Track On Playlist
- Two Progressbar shows the high and low point of the playing audio file
- Small File Size(Installer is less than 1 MB)
- GPL Version 3, Open Source
- Forms sticks together
- Partial Support For Chiptunes
- Flower Style Forms(V1.5)
- Open Source
- Console Version( MusicBoxDotNetC )
- Written in VB.NET
- Repeat / Repeat playlist
- Online Help Doc
- Custom Progressbars
- Full Screen Visualizations
- Support For Album Cover Art
- Enhanced For Windows 7
- Magnetic forms just like WinAMP
- Visualizes Aero
- Includes a CMD for the application itself
- Associate File Formats
- Simple Tags Editor
- Effects / Mixer
- Autoload BASS addons
- Open files although the application is already running
- Supports for languages
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/musicboxdotnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.