This is the Windows app named myScite whose latest release can be downloaded as mySciTE.stable.190.02.MartyMcFly.win32.lua53.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myScite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Refurbished Scintilla.orgs/SciTE with some additional patches.
-- Features --
- Full MinGW and GTK SDKs Autocomplete.(190+)
- Do system scripting (bash, applescript, cmd, powershell, perl, j/vbscript, awk)
- Examine all sorts of data files (sql, regedit, mib, xml, yaml, json, vcard ...)
- Review difference and patch files
- Create makefiles (gnu make / cmake)
- Edit html, css and config files (with calltips)
- Describe circuits in vhdl and spice.
- And finally; read & write source code:
- [ Syntax highlighted ] - go, vala, pike, swift, flash, ch, rust
- [ Calltip assisted ] - c/cpp11, js&jQuery, python, php, ruby, lua, c#, java, perl
- Restructured config files with inline docs
- Scriptable via lua Extension.
- Provides theming, a customizeable toolbar, a sidebar with a File Browser and a cleaned up options Menu.
--- Summary ---
Enjoy your vlc for sourceCode lecture ;) (30Langs)
- Scintilla/SciTE refurbished: transparent / themeable / current api support
- Easy adaptable: completely rewritten config Files with inline Docs.
- Includes a Toolbar / Project Sidebar / and nice Steampunk :)
- Enjoy your "vlc" for source code lecture and simply a nice programmers code editor.
- Comes with Scintillua, Hunspell, cTags and aStyle
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
Fortran, Python, C++, PHP, Lua, VBScript
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scite-webdev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.