This is the Windows app named natural whose latest release can be downloaded as RepairedaregularexpressiontopreventReDoSattacks.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named natural with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
"Natural" is a general natural language facility for nodejs. It offers a broad range of functionalities for natural language processing. Tokenizing, stemming, classification, phonetics, tf-idf, WordNet, string similarity, and some inflections are currently supported. It’s still in the early stages, so we’re very interested in bug reports, contributions and the like. Note that many algorithms from Rob Ellis’s node-nltools are being merged into this project and will be maintained from here onward. While most of the algorithms are English-specific, contributors have implemented support for other languages. Russian stemming has been added and Spanish stemming has been added, as well. Stemming and tokenizing in more languages have been added. If you’re just looking to use natural without your own node application, you can install via NPM.
- Word, Regexp, and Treebank tokenizers are provided for breaking text up into arrays of tokens
- Natural provides an implementation of three algorithms for calculating string distance, Hamming distance, Jaro-Winkler, Levenshtein distance, and Dice coefficient
- Currently stemming is supported via the Porter and Lancaster (Paice/Husk) algorithms
- Two classifiers are currently supported, Naive Bayes and logistic regression
- The Maximum Entropy Classifier module provides a classifier based on maximum entropy modelling
- Offers a simple sentiment analysis algorithm based on a vocabulary that assigns polarity to words
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/natural.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.