This is the Windows app named NetMauMau to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as netmaumau-0.24.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetMauMau to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NetMauMau to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Play the popular card game Mau Mau (similar to UNO®) against the computer or over the network with your friends.
It consists of a highly configurable stand-alone server and a client based on Qt4/5. The client's development is now ceased and in search of a new maintainer, transforming it from a worse and annoying showstopper to a usable and fun to play one.
There are binaries available for Windows, Debian 7/8, Ubuntu and Arch Linux as well as ebuilds for Gentoo. See Files section for details.
- Play against an unlimited number of tactical playing computer opponents
- Play against an unlimited number of human players over the network
- Play ace/queen/king rounds (optional)
- Support for player images
- Spoken feedback
- Server side scores
- Integrated webserver to show the server's status
- Highly customizeable rules, even tweak them to your needs with Lua
- Away from home, but PC is running? On Linux/BSD you can run the server on demand by using (x)inetd, on Windows install it as service
- Client for Linux/Windows available here (no more maintained)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netmaumau/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.