This is the Windows app named neural network designer whose latest release can be downloaded as topicdemos.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named neural network designer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
neural network designer
This project consists out of a windows based designer application and a library (that can run on multiple platforms, including android) together with several demo applications (including an MVC3 chatbot client and an android application).
It is probably best compared to a database management system, but for neural networks instead of relational data. As such, the library is optimized for handling any type of data-size by using advanced streaming and caching algorithms.
With the designer, you are able to create different types of decision trees, random forests, n-grams, pattern-matchers, conversational agents and all sorts of AI related algorithms. You can combine statistical approaches as well as pattern matchers or others. Do natural language processing, image or data analysis & interpretation,...
- Rich GUI's for pattern matchers, queries, visual pattens, mind maps...
- AIML compatible (importable)
- Visual debugger
- Build test cases
- memory profiler
- code is organized in reusable modules
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nnd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.