This is the Windows app named ngx-toastr whose latest release can be downloaded as v16.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ngx-toastr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Toast Component Injection without being passed ViewContainerRef. No use of ngFor. Fewer dirty checks and higher performance. AoT compilation and lazy loading compatible. Component inheritance for custom toasts. SystemJS/UMD rollup bundle. Animations using Angular's Web Animations API. Output toasts to an optional target directive. Put toasts in a specific div inside your application. This should probably be somewhere that doesn't get deleted. Add ToastContainerModule to the ngModule where you need the directive available. If you are using SystemJS, you should also adjust your configuration to point to the UMD bundle.
- If you are using angular-cli you can add it to your angular.json
- Add ToastrModule to app NgModule, make sure you have BrowserAnimationsModule as well
- There are individual options and global options
- Disable both timeOut and extendedTimeOut
- Put toasts in your own container
- Dismiss current toast when max is reached
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngx-toastr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.