This is the Windows app named Nihil Dice Roller to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ndr3_win32.v.3.20.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nihil Dice Roller to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Nihil Dice Roller to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Nihil Dice Roller is a graphical, multiplatform dice roller written in Lazarus/FPC. It features a wide range of dice (from 2 to 999 sides) and supports several systems like White Wolf's oWoD and nWoD; West End Games' D6, and Grey Ghost's Fudge
- Support for the Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary edition, including auto-calculation as expected.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storyteller System oWoD Successes, failures and botches.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storytelling System nWoD successes, failures and dramatics.
- Support for Exalted and Scion
- Support for West End Games' D6 System. Autocalculates wild die results with critical failure and remove highest die support.
- Support for the Fudge System, also works with Fate
- Support for the GURPS system.
- Support for the Shadowrun system.
- Flexible dice "box" to allow for any kind of dice rolls your heart desires (up to 999 sides)
- Basic mathematical operators for the Dicebox modifiers. (+,-,*,/).
- Turn/round counters that can be linked to dice rolls.
- Your results are broken down and highlighted in the log (a stand-alone log viewer is also included)
- No installation required!
- Multiplatform! (Tested on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Native 64 bit Windows compatible
Carbon (Mac OS X), Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nihildiceroller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.