This is the Windows app named Nishang whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nishang with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Nishang is a framework and collection of scripts and payloads which enables usage of PowerShell for offensive security, penetration testing and red teaming. Nishang is useful during all phases of penetration testing. Import all the scripts in the current PowerShell session (PowerShell v3 onwards). Use the individual scripts with dot sourcing. Note that the help is available for the function loaded after running the script and not the script itself since version 0.3.8. In all cases, the function name is same as the script name. Nishang scripts are flagged by many Anti Viruses as malicious. The scrripts on a target are meant to be used in memory which is very easy to do with PowerShell. Two basic methods to execute PowerShell scripts in memory. Use the in-memory dowload and execute: Use below command to execute a PowerShell script from a remote shell, meterpreter native shell, a web shell etc. and the function exported by it.
- All the scripts in Nishang export a function with same name in the current PowerShell session
- Use the -encodedcommand (or -e) parameter of PowerShell All the scripts in Nishang export a function with same name in the current PowerShell session
- Encode the scrript using Invoke-Encode from Nishang
- If the scripts still get detected changing the function and parameter names and removing the help content will help
- Modify AD objects to provide minimal permissions required for DCShadow
- Execute PowerShell scripts in memory, run commands, and download and upload files using this webshell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nishang.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.