This is the Windows app named React Autosuggest whose latest release can be downloaded as v10.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Autosuggest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WAI-ARIA compliant, with support for ARIA attributes and keyboard interactions. Works well on those little devices you carry around in your hands. Supports custom suggestion rendering, multiple sections, and more. Suggestions can also be presented in multiple sections. Note that we highlight the first suggestion by default. Apply any styling you wish. For example, render images and highlight the matching string. When the suggestions list is long, you may want to make it scrollable. Note that the suggestions are rendered even when the input field is not focused. The only reason id exists, is to set ARIA attributes (they require a unique id). When rendering a single Autosuggest, don't set the id (it will be set to '1', by default). When rendering multiple Autosuggest components on a page, make sure to give them unique ids.
- Accesible, mobile friendly, and customizable
- Scrollable container
- Custom render
- Multiple sections
- Sections with no suggestions are not rendered
- You can use the second reason argument to finely control exactly when the suggestions are rendered
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-autosuggest.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.