This is the Windows app named node-canvas whose latest release can be downloaded as canvas-v2.8.0-node-v57-darwin-unknown-x64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named node-canvas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
If you don't have a supported OS or processor architecture, or you use --build-from-source, the module will be compiled on your system. This requires several dependencies, including Cairo and Pango. Note that libgif/giflib, librsvg and libjpeg are optional and only required if you need GIF, SVG and JPEG support, respectively. Cairo v1.10.0 or later is required. This project is an implementation of the Web Canvas API and implements that API as closely as possible. For API documentation, please visit Mozilla Web Canvas API. (See Compatibility Status for the current API compliance.) All utility methods and non-standard APIs are documented. When MIME data is tracked, PDF canvases can embed JPEGs directly into the output, rather than re-encoding into PNG. This can drastically reduce filesize and speed up rendering. If working with a non-PDF canvas, image data must be tracked, otherwise the output will be junk.
- node-canvas can create PDF documents instead of images
- node-canvas can create SVG documents instead of images
- If librsvg is available when node-canvas is installed, node-canvas can render SVG images to your canvas context
- node-canvas has experimental support for additional pixel formats
- By default, canvases are created in the RGBA32 format, which corresponds to the native HTML Canvas behavior
- libgif/giflib, librsvg and libjpeg are optional and only required if you need GIF, SVG and JPEG support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/node-canvas.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.