This is the Windows app named Node.js Telegram Bot API whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.50.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Node.js Telegram Bot API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Node.js Telegram Bot API
TelegramBot is an EventEmitter that emits several events. Message, received a new incoming Message of any kind. Depending on the properties of the Message, one of these events may ALSO be emitted, text, audio, document, photo, sticker, video, voice, contact, location, new_chat_members, left_chat_member, new_chat_title, new_chat_photo, delete_chat_photo, group_chat_created, game, pinned_message, poll, dice, migrate_from_chat_id, migrate_to_chat_id, channel_chat_created, supergroup_chat_created, successful_payment, invoice, video_note, etc. Its much better to listen a specific event rather than on message in order to stay safe from the content. Bot must be enabled on inline mode for receive some messages.T elegram only supports HTTPS connections to WebHooks. Therefore, in order to set a WebHook, you will need a SSL certificate. The library makes it easy to get started sending files. By default, you may provide a file-path and the library will handle reading it for you.
- When sending files, the library automatically resolves the filename and contentType properties
- Telegram only supports HTTPS connections to WebHooks
- The library makes it easy to get started sending files
- TelegramBot is an EventEmitter that emits several events
- In order to set a WebHook, you will need a SSL certificate
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nodejs-telegram-bot-api.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.