This is the Windows app named Nomad whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.6.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nomad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A simple and flexible workload orchestrator to deploy and manage containers and non-containerized applications across on-prem and clouds at scale. Single binary that integrates into existing infrastructure. Easy to operate on-prem or in the cloud with minimal overhead. Orchestrate applications of any type, not just containers. First class support for Docker, Windows, Java, VMs, and more. Bring orchestration benefits to existing services. Achieve zero downtime deployments, improved resilience, higher resource utilization, and more without containerization. Single command for multi-region, multi-cloud federation. Deploy applications globally to any region using Nomad as a single unified control plane. Deploy to bare metal with the same ease as in cloud environments. Scale globally without complexity. Nomad integrates seamlessly with Terraform, Consul and Vault for provisioning, service networking, and secrets management.
- Simple and lightweight
- Flexible workload support
- Modernize legacy applications without rewrite
- Easy federation at scale
- Deploy and scale with ease
- Native integrations with Terraform, Consul, and Vault
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nomad.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.