This is the Windows app named NOTIFY_lxm - Hyper HTML-Thumbnail in C to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NOTIFY_lxm_Multiple_Instances_ver_1.05.1_Release_Setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NOTIFY_lxm - Hyper HTML-Thumbnail in C to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NOTIFY_lxm - Hyper HTML-Thumbnail in C to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn application for generating a portable HTML-thumbnail summary about the videos at any path along with a light-weight instant video notifier.
Follow NOTIFY_lxm @ https://www.facebook.com/NOTIFYlxm
- Easy-to-use! - Intuitive command-line information.
- Generates a portable HTML - HTML referring to a portable storage can be used on a different machine without having to recreate it.
- Light-weight instant video notifier with mouse-point invocation support for HTML-Thumbnail summary.
- Faster than windows search - Try it out to witness yourself!
- Includes hidden files too while searching.
- Minimum size can be set for the videos while searching.
- Classic User-Friendly Progress bar
- HTML summary of all the videos under a given path.
- Size information available for each video file as part of the HTML summary.
- Faster thumbnail creation thorugh multi-threading using FFMPEG.
- Thumbnails for the videos.
- Categorization of videos - DirListener
- Embedded Video Playing - With VLC plugin for Firefox Browser
- Multiple Instances
- Never miss any video
- Run-time toggle for hidden videos inclusion with simple middle-click
- Run-time toggle for server mode switch with simple right-click
- Simple left-click on console window opens Html-Thumbnail summary
- Hidden atrribute tag for the hidden videos in Html when hidden videos are included
- Video names display ticker
- Faster access to just added videos accounting for quick copy-delete operations on videos
- Disk space monitor
- Path accessibility monitor
- Non-overlapping display of notifications(pop-ups)
- Multi-select support when there are more than one new video notification through CTRL-key press
- Fault-tolerant directory listening
- Adaptive Html-Thumbnail generation
- Silence Detection In videos
- Video Thumbnail Display while ticking
- Play the media(audio/video) on the fly
- Server Mode
- and many more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notifylxm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.