This is the Windows app named nuBuilder Forte whose latest release can be downloaded as nubuilder4.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nuBuilder Forte with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
nuBuilder Forte is the 4th version of nuBuilder.
A browser-based tool created for developing web-based database applications.
nuBuilder uses either MySQL or MariaDB databases and gives its users the ability to do database operations like...
• Search, Create, Insert, Read, Update, Delete
✪ With low-code tools that create ...
- Fast Forms with the Form Builder
- Fast Reports
- Database queries with the SQL Builder
- customised date and number formats with the Format Builder
- calculated fields with the Formula Builder
- Move and resize objects.
✪ Easy installation:
**✪ Easy installation:**
- Download and unzip the nuBuilder files
- Upload to your webserver
- Create a database (e.g. nubuilder4) and optionally a user
- Make a copy of the nuconfig-sample.php file and save the new file as nuconfig.php
- Edit nuconfig.php to set your database and
- SQL Builder
- Form Builder
- Report Builder
- User Management
- Access Levels
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Send emails
- Import csv files
- Create graphs
- Code snippets
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nubuilder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.