This is the Windows app named NuGet Gallery whose latest release can be downloaded as v2021.04.08.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NuGet Gallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NuGet Gallery is the central package repository of NuGet, the package manager for the Microsoft development platform including .NET. It is an implementation of the NuGet Gallery and API, and official back-end for the NuGet client. It is used by all NuGet package authors and consumers.
NuGet has over 2 million package versions, and there are almost 200,000 unique packages that have been created and shared by developers to the .NET community. You can explore them all on their official website: https://www.nuget.org/
- Thousands of unique NuGet packages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuget-gallery.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.