This is the Windows app named Nuxt.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.15.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nuxt.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Nuxt.js is an open source web development framework for creating Vue.js applications. Nuxt.js is designed to make the process of web development simple and powerful with its modular architecture that lets you choose from over 50 modules. It utilizes Vue.js and Node.js best practices to ensure that your applications are fully-optimized out of the box. Nuxt.js is also continuously being developed with the Developer Experience in mind, so you can expect it to only become better and better, with more appealing solutions, powerful defaults and more.
- Automatic transpilation and bundling (with webpack and babel)
- Hot code reloading
- Options of: Server-side rendering, Single Page App or Static Generated
- Static file serving
- Configurable with a nuxt.config.js file
- Custom layouts
- Code splitting
- Loading just the critical CSS (page-level)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuxt-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.