This is the Windows app named OBS Studio whose latest release can be downloaded as OBS-Studio-27.1.3-Full-Installer-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OBS Studio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OBS Studios, also known as Open Broadcaster Software, is a free and open source software program for live streaming and video recording. Features of the software include device/source capture, recording, encoding and broadcasting. Stream on Windows, Mac or Linux. This software is commonly used by video game streamers on the popular streaming platform Twitch.
- High Performance video/audio capturing and mixing
- Unlimited number of scenes for custom transitions
- Audio Mixer with VST plugin support
- Power configuration options
- Modular UI
- Push to talk
- Preview scenes before going live
- API and native integrations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/obs-studio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.