This is the Windows app named OctoPrint whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.8.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OctoPrint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Control and monitor every aspect of your 3D printer and your printing jobs right from within your browser. OctoPrint's powerful plugin system allows extending its functionality with awesome plugins from the community. Free and open source software released under the Affero General Public License (AGPL). Control and monitor every aspect of your 3D printer and your printing jobs right from within your browser. Access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing. Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job. Take a look at the integrated GCODE visualizer to see a rendition of the GCODE you are currently printing. Keep an eye on the temperatures of your hotends and print bed and adapt them on the fly. Move the print head along all axes, extrude, retract or just define your own custom controls.
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job
- Full remote control & monitoring
- Compatible and extendable
- 100% Open Source
- Web interface for controlling consumer 3D printers
- OctoPrint currently supports Python 2.7, 3.6 and 3.7
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octoprint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.