This is the Windows app named Open Cezeri Library whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenCezeriLibrary.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Cezeri Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Open Cezeri Library
OCL stands for Open Cezeri Library (yet another linear algebra and matrix library). This library provides rapid coding as matlab ease of use. To learn for library please try to use test examples at OpenCezeriLibrary\test\test. It is originally developed at el-cezeri laboratory of Siirt University, in order to establish generic framework of reusable components and software tools for machine vision, machine learning, AI and robotic applications. Currently, it holds following main concepts 1- Vision:
It can access web cams, imaging source industrial cameras for manuel settings and advanced issues. Studies on accesing Leapmotion and Kinect is still under-development. 2- Machine learning: It uses Weka Software tool and some personel coded ML algorithms 3- CMatrix: Special matrix library called as CMatrix meaning Cezeri Maztrix Class. Actually it is regarded as the core of the OCL. CMatrix supports fluent interface and method chaining.
- linear algebra
- data analysis
- image processing
- computer vision
- machine learning
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-cezeri-library/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.