This is the Windows app named Open SVC Decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as src_1.12.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open SVC Decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Open SVC Decoder
Open SVC Decoder aims to provide a real-time coding framework for Scalable Video Coding extension of H.264/AVC.This project is AVC/SVC library decoding tools created at the IETR/INSA of Rennes. Please have a look at the project web site for more details
- SVC decoder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensvcdecoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.