This is the Windows app named OpenAS2 whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenAS2Server-2.13.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenAS2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OpenAS2 is a java-based implementation of the EDIINT AS2 standard. It is intended to be used as a server. It is extremely configurable and supports a wide variety of signing and encryption algorithms.
- Java 1.8 or newer (tested with the LTS versions of Java up to 17)
- Any OS that runs Java
Planned enhancements in the next major release:
- User interace configuration GUI
- Certificate Exchange Management
IMPORTANT: Java 1.7 is no longer supported.
- Conforms with AS2 1.1 specification
- Can run as a server daemon
- Support for remote control
- Configurable Signature and encrytion
- Supports compression
- Configurable Synchronous and Asynchronous MDN
- Supports HTTPS transport protocol
- Supports filename preservation
- Supports FDA Automatic Submissions Gateway using custom headers
- Supports easy extending and adding of new modules via XML configuration
- Health check to run self tests of configured modules
- Support for load balancer configuration health checks
- Code base deployed to Maven Central
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openas2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.