This is the Windows app named openhealthpractice to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Remotespatialmodelwebserviceexample.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openhealthpractice to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
openhealthpractice to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The OpenHealhPractice Simulation Environment is a web framework intended to concurrently manage and launch generalized models. Models can be uploaded by the users and also can be connected to other models in order to simulate them in a row.
These simulations are stored and can be reviewed or deleted at anytime. The Graphical Visualization Environment (GVE) provides the graphical visualization of the simulation results. Results can also be exported to different formats (xls, txt or csv).
This simulation environment is built using Spring Framework and Java technologies.
For more information on how to deploy and use the tool, check the installation and user manuals.
This tool was developed within the Synergy project. You can view our publication about the Simulation Environment here: http://www.translational-medicine.com/content/12/S2/S7
The rest of the publication outcomes of the project can be found here: http://www.translational-medicine.com/supplements/12/S2
- Remote execution of deterministic and probabilistic models
- Generalized to upload models owned by the user
- User management for administrator users
- Live management of submitted model executions
- Export of simulation results
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openhealthpractice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.