This is the Windows app named OpenPatientOS whose latest release can be downloaded as PatientOS_Alpha_v2.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenPatientOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
It can support a small clinic or hospital in managing patient personal, medical, and billing records through an easy to use Swing user interface.
How to install:
i. Simply import the database dump from the database folder to create the necessary tables for the system to run. You can use either phpMyAdmin for localhost; Microsoft SQL Server; or simply Query Browser for MySQL. Other database environments have not been tested hence I don't guarantee their adaptability.
ii. Run and Build the system in NetBeans IDE 7.0. Other IDEs have not been tested for this system. A more stable and installable version will be released soon.
iii. Please rate the system and leave comments or reviews.
iv. If you need any further clarification, post a question/query/doubt in the Wiki and I will reply ASAP.
NB: Please use the "External Link" menus above to support this project in one way or another. PM me for other means. Any kind of support will be very much appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
- Patient personal data entry and management.
- Patient medical records management.
- Patient billing management system.
- Reports creation.
- Data backup.
- Users management system.
- And other features.
Healthcare Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/patientosremade/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.