This is the Windows app named Outta Timer whose latest release can be downloaded as Source-OuttaTimer1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Outta Timer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Outta Timer is a versatile egg timer style application for Windows. Based on the .NET framework, this program allows users to set a single countdown timer, save a list of frequently used countdown timers, or simply count up from zero. The timer playlist can be run in sequence, which is perfect for scripted situations like presentations, or time-sensitive choreographed events like broadcast scheduling and event management. This application was developed in the first place as an aide for benchmarking processes that required many different time intervals. User created playlists can be saved and imported, insuring you always have the right set of timers for the occasion.
Future features may include PowerPoint integration and actionable triggers (think cron job or scheduled task) that can fire after a given timer expires.
Ultimately the goal is for this to become a must-have utility in everyone's 'Accessories' folder.
- Count Up Timer
- Click the numbers to set your countdown
- Create unlimited lists of timers for scripted events
- Mute audible "ding" when timers expire
- Continuous mode plays through your list of timers automatically
- Save and import your timer lists
- Automatically loads the most recently saved timer list
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/outtatimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.