This is the Windows app named P3BSseq to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as P3BSseq_v2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P3BSseq to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
P3BSseq to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bisulfite sequencing (BSseq) processing is among the most cumbersome next generation sequencing (NGS) applications. Though some BSseq processing tools are available, they are scattered, require puzzling parameters and are running-time and memory-usage demanding. We have developed P3BSseq, a parallel processing pipeline for fast, accurate and automatic analysis of BSseq reads that trims, aligns, annotates, records the intermediate results, performs bisulfite conversion quality assessment, generates BED methylome and report files following the NIH standards. P3BSseq outperforms the known BSseq mappers regarding running time, computer hardware requirements. We optimized the P3BSseq parameters for both directional and non-directional libraries, and for both single-end and paired-end reads of Whole Genome and Reduced Representation BSseq. P3BSseq is a user-friendly streamlined solution for BSseq upstream analysis, requiring only basic computer and NGS knowledge.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data processing
- DNA methylomics analysis
- Parallel processing
- Reduced Representation of Bisulfite Sequencing (RRBS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p3bsseq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.