This is the Windows app named PandaIDE for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as PandaIDE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PandaIDE for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PandaIDE for PHP
PandaIDE for PHP is a lightweight PHP IDE for both basic and advanced php web application developer, it supports PHP application debugging and editing, it is an easy-to-use PHP debugger.
Firstly, I am a desktop application developer, but from time to time I need to build some php web pages for websites. I tried most free PHP IDEs and found that they are not as good as rumor. Some IDEs are too complicated to configure them to work, and some only support php file debugging only, do not support php script in html file, or too many bugs, too big size and too slow .etc. I am not a completist, but I am not used to using IDE like these. So I build this PandaIDE project.
PandaIDE for PHP is not intended to be the best PHP IDE in the world. I don't plan to integrate eveything into it too. It just is intended to be an easy-to-use PHP Debugger and a handy IDE that has enough functions for PHP debugging.
- Easy to configure to work
- Run as PHP CLI and webpage
- Debugging features : step over , step into ,step out , stop, watch variables
- parameters auto completion
- Integrate with xDebug and apache web server
- Just download a copy to learn more ....
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandaide4php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.