This is the Windows app named Panzer Combat II to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PCII-v2.8-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Panzer Combat II to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Panzer Combat II to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Panzer Combat II is a multi-player voice and webcam enabled computer-assisted distributed miniature wargame of World War II tank combat. Firing is done by placing a webcam behind the aiming unit. Distance to target is computed using computer vision. Action inside the tanks is performed on the computer screen while battlefield strategy is played on the miniature terrain. Both camps can use a different laptop or tablet, the game will interconnect.
You can try it online : http://server.panzercombat.com/PCII_Web/move.htm
Look at battle reports : http://www.flickr.com/photos/panzercombatii
Or watch a demo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjfV8Odtss
100% CLEAN : http://games.softpedia.com/progClean/Panzer-Combat-II-Clean-95530.html
- World War II computer-assisted tank wargame
- Voice, Webcam and Network enabled
- Distributed : each of both camps can start the game on a java enabled tablet
- When using 2 instances, you might have to disable the firewall to connect.
- Some webcam drivers do not release the webcam, always check the led light!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/panzercombat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.