This is the Windows app named PDFsharp whose latest release can be downloaded as PDFsharp-MigraDocFoundation-1_50-beta5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDFsharp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PDFsharp is a .NET library for creating and modifying Adobe PDF documents programmatically from any .NET language like C# or VB.NET. PDFsharp defines classes for the objects found in PDF files, so you never have to deal with IDs or references directly.
The downloads include MigraDoc Foundation, a .NET library for creating documents on the fly (supports PDF and RTF).
PDFsharp is the .NET library that easily creates and processes PDF documents on the fly from any .NET language. The same drawing routines can be used to create PDF documents, draw on the screen, or send output to any printer.
MigraDoc Foundation is the .NET library that easily creates documents based on an object model with paragraphs, tables, styles, etc. and renders them into PDF, XPS, or RTF.
Use PDFsharp or MigraDoc?
* Use PDFsharp to create PDF files only, but be able to control every pixel and every line that is drawn.
* Use MigraDoc to create PDF and RTF files and to enjoy the comfort of a word processor.
C#, Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfsharp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.