This is the Windows app named Periodic Table Of Elements 4 Mathematica to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PeriodicTableOfElements-1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Periodic Table Of Elements 4 Mathematica to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Periodic Table Of Elements 4 Mathematica to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PTE-1.5 is for Mathematica 11.1
PTE-1.4 and prev for Mathematica 4.0 linux
PTE (among other things) generates periodic tables from variable data (the data and layout can be changed for a particular subject). Includes Pauli Exclusion makers and some data. Charts can be browsed with an iPhone nicely (may need .jpg, .gif nicer). It's printable at a small size. This chart is neat, compact to print, yet has plenty of data. Layout change un-restricted but is non-interactive. which is good and bad: it does the job.
CreateModule creates a Function from roped lines,: eval lines freely form while working, creates function from that auto.
The following now have their own page now and new Mathematica 11 versions: older versions are on download page for historic url reasons.
also: READMEs, .nb, miscellany in Files list
- contains PRE-MADE charts in .EPS (pdf)
- for Mathematica 11.0 (or 4.0 linux)
- the following are included in tarball that P.T.E. uses:
- fNBookForm2 "" maintains Accuracy, Precision, Rounding choice , +
- fNBookForm formats numbers with scientific abreviations for compactness
- the following and more
- Quantum state table maker and other info not in charts
- fNBookForm2 prints sci. numbers compact like book - correctly as needed for ie CRC charts.
- fNBookForm2 width, rounding, showprec, fill, sigzeros, commas, dbg, sep
- fNBookForm2Arb suggest prettier form for Arbitrary numbers
- booknum can read booknumbers from book(form) (more loosely)
- IncrementToward / Away are very convenient is some situations
- groupadjacent splits like you'd think (no Mathematica's Split bug)
- CreateModule is a technique to write and debug complex long functions
- CreateModule creates a function from lines of code using boundry tag !!
- RunTo can run code from tag to where executed
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/periodictablemm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.