This is the Windows app named PHP FIG Simple Cache PSR whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP FIG Simple Cache PSR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PHP FIG Simple Cache PSR
This repository holds all interfaces related to PSR-16. Note that this is not a cache implementation of its own. It is merely an interface that describes a cache implementation. You can find implementations of the specification by looking for packages providing the psr/simple-cache-implementation virtual package. Caching is a common way to improve the performance of any project, making caching libraries one of the most common features of many frameworks and libraries. Interoperability at this level means libraries can drop their own caching implementations and easily rely on the one given to them by the framework, or another dedicated cache library. PSR-6 solves this problem already, but in a rather formal and verbose way for what the most simple use cases need. This simpler approach aims to build a standardized streamlined interface for common cases. It is independent of PSR-6 but has been designed to make compatibility with PSR-6 as straightforward as possible.
- An interface that describes a cache implementation
- Find implementations of the specification by looking for packages
- Implementing libraries must support all serializable PHP data types
- The cache interface defines the most basic operations on a collection of cache-entries
- Aims to build a standardized streamlined interface for common cases
- It has methods for dealing with multiple sets of cache entries such as writing, reading or deleting multiple cache entries at a time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-fig-simple-cache.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.