This is the Windows app named PHP-JWT whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP-JWT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A simple library to encode and decode JSON Web Tokens (JWT) in PHP, conforming to RFC 7519. Use composer to manage your dependencies and download PHP-JWT. Optionally, install the paragonie/sodium_compat package from composer if your php is < 7.2 or does not have libsodium installed. If your private key contains \n characters, be sure to wrap it in double quotes "" and not single quotes '' in order to properly interpret the escaped characters. You must specify supported algorithms for your application. You can add a leeway to account for when there is a clock skew times between the signing and verifying servers. It is recommended that this leeway should not be bigger than a few minutes.
- Support RS384 and RS512
- Detect invalid Base64 encoding in signature
- Support for late static binding
- Require a non-empty key to decode and verify a JWT
- Run the tests using phpunit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-jwt.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.