This is the Windows app named PhpDependencyAnalysis whose latest release can be downloaded as PhpDependencyAnalysisv1.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhpDependencyAnalysis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PhpDependencyAnalysis is an extendable static code analysis for object-oriented PHP-Projects to generate dependency graphs from abstract datatypes (Classes, Interfaces and Traits) based on namespaces. Dependencies can be aggregated to build graphs for several levels, like Package-Level or Layer-Level. Each dependency can be verified to a defined architecture.
- High customizing level
- Graph creation on customized levels respectively different scopes and layers
- Supports Usage-Graph, Call-Graph and Inheritance-Graph
- Dependencies can be aggregated such as to a package, a module or a layer
- Detecting cycles and violations between layers in a tiered architecture
Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpdependencyanalysis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.