This is the Windows app named PhraseComposer whose latest release can be downloaded as EmotivEPOCControlPanelv184.108.40.206Installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhraseComposer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This tool can improve communication based on communication boards and iconographic symbols. Users with motor and communication disturbs can communicate by selecting characters on a computer screen using expressions like Blink (simultaneous blink left and right eye), individual blink(blink left or right eye), smile, raise eyebrow and some others.
In this version, the tool allows users only select character to form phrases and listen letters and/or words (configurable). With some modifications, users can use numbers and arithmetic operators, figures/pictures, and others symbols to increase and diversify the software usage.
University of Vale do Itajaí - email@example.com
FCEE - www.fcee.sc.gov.br
AACT Tools - https://aact.sourceforge.io
IntechOpen Chapter - https://goo.gl/3Lzx5m
- FAPESC nº 01/2014 - UNIVERSAL PROGRAM, GRANT NUMBER: 2015TR300
- FAPESC nº 01/2012 - UNIVERSAL PROGRAM, GRANT NUMBER: TR 2012 0000018
- DOI: 10.1080/0144929X.2015.1019567
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phraseform/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.