This is the Windows app named Physica to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as physica-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Physica to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Physica to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Physica is a casual platformer game where the goal is to drive a square through game levels from its starting position to his goal, avoiding hazards and without falling down.
The 2.0 release includes 2 packs of 16 levels each, plus a level editor to make your own ones.
There's also a Portable Apps Format release (still in beta testing: see http://portableapps.com/node/36645 for corresponding thread):
Check out the game website at physica.sourceforge.net
You can also find the repository with game source code here: https://github.com/buch415/Physica
All graphics are released under CC-BY license and can be found here:
- Realistic physics simulation
- Intuitive interface and controls
- Minimal and neat graphics
- Complete and powerful level pack and level editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/physica/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.