This is the Windows app named pianoscore_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as pianoscore_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pianoscore_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
pianoscore chung is a free bass virtual piano mypiano as midiout version of midiscore_chung step by step midi composition program . Is a small program for easy step by step compose record edit midi music song with optional quantize using a midi keyboard entering play chord and control with some piano keys and save / load from pc or export / import as midifile .
It uses bassdll bass.dll lib in small simple mypiano_chung virtual acoustic piano recorded on Isabelle's real upright piano with a smartphone , 7 octaves , 2x2 mp3 samples per octave , 88 notes polyphony , varying dynamic reverb , chorus , attack and velocity with number of played notes and sustain pedal, written in freebasic .
Can auto correct score according to preloaded SYStestchord data.
Added randomized playback variation of large/small midi files .
video => https://www.facebook.com/chung.nguyen.9843/videos/10222708872289042
- source code is included in the zip file
- up to 30 levels do/undo/redo
- score auto correction
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pianoscore-chung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.