This is the Windows app named Picture Metadata-WP whose latest release can be downloaded as PicMetaDatWrkpl_win64_V2_6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Picture Metadata-WP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a simple GUI tool to handle JPG metadata like EXIF and IPTC/XMP keywords and dates according to my needs. It uses ExifTool by Phil Harvey to read and write data and can get keywords and star ratings from Adobes Photoshop Elements Organizer (trademark of adobe). It can do manual geo tagging and can read location informations from Open Street Map. Geo tagging from GPX file is also possible.
Keywords: photo image picture tag tags keyword gps longitude latitude
Use it for free and without any warranty.
- Set date/time to self scanned photos
- Move time if you forgot to change the time of your camera when DST starts or ends.
- Mark the camera position if the camera is not able to mark it - like my Olympus EPL-3
- Read description, keywords, persons and star ratings from PSE Organizer and put it into the jpg with UTF-8 encoding to make them compatible to Mac and Windows. Tested with PSE Org. 15.
- Add author and copyright to your jpg pictures and edit star ratings, description, keywords and other fields.
- Manual geo tagging with informations from Open Street Map.
- Geo tagging from GPX file with informations from OSM.
- Prerequisite: ExifTool and Java runtime version 11.
- OS: Linux, macOS and Windows.
- Tested on Win64, should also run under Win32.
- Also tested on macOS Catalina. Not testet under Linux anymore.
- Languages: German and English
- Use it for free and without any warranty.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picture-metadata-wp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.