This is the Windows app named Pillow whose latest release can be downloaded as 8.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pillow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
If you've ever wondered or worried about the future of Python's Imaging Library, it's time to stop. Pillow is here to answer your concerns, and offer you more. Pillow is the friendly fork of the Python Imaging Library or PIL, a library that adds image processing capabilities to your Python interpreter.
Why turn to Pillow? Aside from offering extensive file format support, an efficient internal representation, and fairly powerful image processing capabilities, Pillow is setuptools compatible. While PIL is not officially over yet, with Pillow you can be assured of continuous integration testing, publicized development activity, and regular releases to the Python Package Index.
- Extensive file format support
- Efficient internal representation
- Powerful image processing capabilities
- Setuptools compatible
- In active development
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pillow.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.