This is the Windows app named Pipeline Builder for NGS tools to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pipeline_builder_20150106-1044-build-baf32e1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pipeline Builder for NGS tools to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Pipeline Builder for NGS tools to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Handling with NGS tool configuration files is a real challenge for modern biologists and biotechnologist. To increase productivity, specificity and enhance the data processing, this tool provides a collection of commands already structured, leading the user in building the correct pipeline for the data he has to analyse.
Pipeline Builder is a scripting tool for managing complex NGS analysis pipelines. It helps the user in composing NGS tool commands and composing his own analysis pipeline. It allows for data independent reproducible analysis creating protected environment which separates data from results through variable exportation. It comes as a command-line tool with a wizard menus and step-by-step tutorials.
Pipeline Builder is written in Perl and it is crossplatform.
- NGS pipeline building
- NGS tool parallel calling
- Storaging data without overlapping and redundancy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pipelinebuilder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.