This is the Windows app named pj-ftp-server whose latest release can be downloaded as pj-ftp-server_v.1.0.78_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pj-ftp-server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Pure Java FTP server. Free portable cross-platform.
Run as root/admin !
1) Fully multi-threaded.
2) Multi platform support.
3) High speed - up to 800 Mbit/s (100 Mbyte/s) on 1Gbit/s channel when used SSD-drives on both sides.
4) Can run in GUI-mode:
# java -jar pj-ftp-server.jar
5) Can run in CMD-mode (used cmd-mode-config.properties):
# java -jar pj-ftp-server.jar cmd
6) IP-filter (access list) support.
7) Writable=true/false support
8) Support listening on different local interfaces
9) Speed limit support
10) Anonymous-mode support
11) Different free TCP-ports support
12) Folder-select support
13) Logging support
14) Support limit max concurrent logins
15) Support limit max concurrent logins per IP
Need JRE-1.8: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html
Source = https://github.com/harp077/pj-ftp-server
- Free portable cross-platform Pure Java FTP server
- 1) Fully multi-threaded.
- 2) Multi platform support.
- 3) High speed - up to 800 Mbit/s (100 Mbyte/s) on 1Gbit/s channel when used SSD-drives on both sides.
- 4) Can run in GUI-mode: # java -jar pj-ftp-server.jar
- 5) Can run in CMD-mode (used cmd-mode-config.properties): # java -jar pj-ftp-server.jar cmd
- 6) IP-filter (access list) support.
- 7) Writable=true/false support
- 8) Support listening on different local interfaces
- 9) Speed limit support
- 10) Anonymous-mode support
- 11) Different free TCP-ports support
- 12) Folder-select support
- 13) Logging support
- 14) Support limit max concurrent logins
- 15) Support limit max concurrent logins per IP
- Run as root/admin !
- Need JRE-1.8: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pj-ftp-server/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.