This is the Windows app named Postal 2 Happy Night to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HappyNightSteam_DeleteEdition.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Postal 2 Happy Night to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Postal 2 Happy Night to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Install in steam workshop
Postal 2 : Happy Night is a single player experience set in the Postal 2 Universe featuring a unique system dismemberment and wonderful Christmas story. The story takes place at a early date (31 December 1994) & location before the events of Postal 2. Dude need find way to celebrate this Christmas and do not lost place to stay.
Will Dude survive the night? Will he be able to save all that is expensive for him?
Happy Night is the result of over 2.5 year of nights & weekends creating custom levels, code, models, sounds, and more by a four developers.
- Integrated ragdoll dismemberment
- Integrated few animations and situational awareness on multiple AI types
- Improved support for complex KArma physics structures
- Support for super massive physics objects
- Support for a large amount explodable objects
- Enhanced shop system
- Improved weapons system with many different interactions
- System materials and sound system definition surfaces.
- The system determining buildings and weather.
- LOD system
- Controlled vehicles available to drive in the Paradise city.
- Randomly occurring pickups and destructible boxes with a random content.
- Completely new storyline.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/postal2happynight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.