This is the Windows app named PosXP whose latest release can be downloaded as posxp-0.5.6-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PosXP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cash register POS software for bars and small shops. Touch based GUI, very simple to use and fast. Selling operations are based on the old cash registers to maintain users skills. Completely designed to be integrated with Wepos Windows, supports POS .NET / OPOS devices and more...
- Easy to use, yet with advanced functionality
- Touch based GUI, very simple and intuitive
- Selling operations are based on the "old" cash registers to maintain users habit
- Completely designed to be integrated with Wepos/Windows
- Plugin architecture to expand functionality
- Can be easily integrated with the existing IT infrastructure
- Multiuser support with role based authorization (also through Active Directory)
- Works also with non-POS .NET devices. The predefined syntax can be easily changed
- Supports POS .NET / OPOS devices
- Requires POS .NET 1.12
Information Technology, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/posxp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.