This is the Windows app named pREST whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pREST with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
pREST (PostgreSQL REST), simplify and accelerate development, instant, realtime, high-performance on any Postgres application, existing or new. There is PostgREST written in Haskell, but keeping Haskell software in production is not an easy job. With this need pREST was born. Instant, realtime, high-performance on any Postgres application, existing or new. Add the JWT Authentication Middleware to implement authentication using JSON Web Token. This middleware will process the authorization header, check if there is a JSON Web Token in it, and if it is, create the user identity and claims based on the content of JWT. Migrations are pREST's way of propagating changes you make to your tables (adding a field, deleting a table, etc.) into your database schema. No complexity to use, download a single binary for all operating systems (and architectures). You can also extend and write your own endpoints as you would using one framework, gaining all existing endpoints for free.
- Accelerate development
- Queries (SQL Script)
- Built-in Restrict Permissions
- Deploy to Heroku and instantly get a realtime RESTFul API backed by Heroku Postgres
- High-performance on any Postgres application
- Implement authentication using JSON Web Token
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prest.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.