This is the Windows app named Programs in Java whose latest release can be downloaded as programsjava.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Programs in Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Programs in Java
Programs in Java will be provided.
All programs/software given in this project are released under APACHE LICENSE, VERSION 2.0.
The license details can be found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
Some parts of this license are:
* Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby
grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free,
irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of,
publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and
such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
* You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works
thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or
- Dump_Words_From_HTML_And_Text_Files: This program takes a file as input from user and dumps words from the file on the screen. Words less than 3 characters are not printed. All characters other than A-Z, a-z, and 0-9 act as delimiters.
- Dump_All_Links_From_Web_Page: This program takes a URL (complete webpage address) as input from user and prints all the links from that URL on the screen.
- Write_To_File: This program writes some text in file temp.txt. temp.txt is created in the current directory, that is, the directory from where the program is run.
- Read_File_And_Dump_Its_Contents: Read a file and dump its contents on screen. The program asks for the file to be read from the user.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/programsjava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.