This is the Windows app named Scrollable JDialog Example whose latest release can be downloaded as Scrollable_JDialog_Example.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrollable JDialog Example with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Scrollable JDialog Example
Scrollable JDialog Example.
All programs/software given in this project are released under APACHE LICENSE, VERSION 2.0.
The license details can be found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
Some parts of this license are:
* Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby
grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free,
irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of,
publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and
such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
- Scrollable_JDialog_Example: This example shows a scrollable JDialog. If you want to show a scrollable JDialog just like a scrollable JFrame, then you can use code in this example.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrollable-jdialog-example/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.