This is the Windows app named Protractor whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Protractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Protractor is an end-to-end test framework for Angular and AngularJS applications. Protractor runs tests against your application running in a real browser, interacting with it as a user would. Protractor is built on top of WebDriverJS, which uses native events and browser-specific drivers to interact with your application as a user would. Protractor supports Angular-specific locator strategies, which allows you to test Angular-specific elements without any setup effort on your part. You no longer need to add waits and sleeps to your test. Protractor can automatically execute the next step in your test the moment the webpage finishes pending tasks, so you don’t have to worry about waiting for your test and webpage to sync. Protractor needs two files to run, a spec file and a configuration file. Open a new command line or terminal window and create a clean folder for testing.
- Protractor is built on top of WebDriverJS
- Interact with your application as a user would
- Supports Angular-specific locator strategies
- Test Angular-specific elements without any setup effort
- Protractor can automatically execute the next step in your test
- Use npm to install Protractor globally
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/protractor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.