This is the Windows app named PSR-11 Container interface whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSR-11 Container interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PSR-11 Container interface
The goal set by ContainerInterface is to standardize how frameworks and libraries make use of a container to obtain objects and parameters. An entry identifier is any PHP-legal string of at least one character that uniquely identifies an item within a container. An entry identifier is an opaque string, so callers should not assume that the structure of the string carries any semantic meaning. The Psr\Container\ContainerInterface exposes two methods, get and has. get takes one mandatory parameter: an entry identifier, which must be a string. get can return anything (a mixed value), or throw a NotFoundExceptionInterface if the identifier is not known to the container. Two successive calls to get with the same identifier should return the same value. has takes one unique parameter: an entry identifier, which must be a string. has must return true if an entry identifier is known to the container and false if it is not.
- The interfaces and classes described as well as relevant exceptions are provided as part of the psr/container package
- Standardize how frameworks and libraries make use of a container to obtain objects and parameters
- All containers offer a method to get an entry by its id
- Compatible with existing containers that have additional optional parameters
- PHP allows an implementation to offer more parameters as long as they are optional
- This PSR provides 2 interfaces meant to be implemented by container exceptions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psr-11-cont-interface.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.